Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Boracay Day 5
Part 1.5

What is a holiday without alcohol? After the previous night, we slept in and missed our Scuba session. I call it the Rest & Relax Day. Y'know most of the time when you're away on a trip.. it is still quick-paced because you have to rush to meet schedules etc.

We laid in the soft white sheets with the comfort of the air-conditioning blowing gently on our faces.. That moment was wonderful and we didn't want my holiday to end. Our hotel neighbors from California had another 2 weeks to stay whilst we had a day. No wonder friends have the thought of emigrating to seaside and live by the beach

Towards the late afternoon, we went by the beach to capture moments to keep as memories. Beautiful island with a scenic view.






I love holidays, who doesn't?

Boracay Day 6 
Part 1.6 

Last day of the trip!!! This picture encourages you to book a ticket and fly there now right?!!?



We planned for our scuba at 9am because we had to leave the island at 11.30am. Mad rush but truly the best water sport that I have enjoyed!

First off, the instructors brought us through a quick lesson on communicating underwater and the use of the equipment. Throughout the session, I was freaking out about going underwater, although excited but really nervous about the outcome.




We tried some poses to get comfortable in the water. I also picked up a seashell on the sea bed. There you see it lying on hand. The red surface caught my eye and I couldn't resist not having it accompany me for my trip to commemorate my first dive trip! :) 


The dive instructors brought us to an area with a stone heart, for photo opportunity. Amazing that they actually transported it into the sea for an extra touch-point for tourists!


I like how the sea bed is layered with the natural elements that are found deep under the ocean. It reminds me of the powerful Him whom created every piece of earth's beauty. 


Right after the dive trip, we hurried to check out and rush to the port to meet up with the travel partners for our ferry. Going back home feels comforting but leaving the sunny island of Boracay was definitely a reluctant move.  

Skipping the nitty gritty details of travelling, here're some interesting photos to share on our flight back. Any idea what is that sand-like landscape?




Goodbye Boracay, I'll come back for you soon. xoxo

No comments: