Thursday, July 26, 2012

Really love how breezy the night can be at my area.
Nights like these, my mind wander off.
Haven't been on the right mood these days, especially today. 
Lazy feeling kicked in after submission of project @ 9am. 
Thank goodness we were on time, thanks Michy!
Am pretty distracted and lost, so here I am churning a post of movie reviews. 
I really love writing and how others write inspire me to do better, but time restricts.

Switching topics, hang in there while I type my personal opinion on movies that I watched lately. 
Ice Age 4: Continental Drift

Despite catching the midnight show, the theatre was filled with children.
Something I don't really adore, coz there will be questions in the air that they direct to their parents or laughing while describing the funny scene. Yes we understand, thank you. 
But well, the learning comes in for them.


So as I was saying, it was a good show - some comedy and action, 
but me thinks it is a mere 3/5. 
Kids would love it though, so parents (obviously none of my readers are), can actually bring them before it goes offfff. 

The Dark Knight Rises

Of course we also have the latest and popular blockbuster film, Dark Knight Rises. 
In short, Batman. 
I haven't been a fan of Marvel, but this year I watched Avengers, Spiderman and now, Batman.


SIDE TRACK: OMG I JUST REALIZED I DIDNT UPDATE ABOUT SPIDERMAN. HAHAHA. 

The movie was great! Interesting and Lengthy. 4/5 and definitely could be better. Was expecting so much more and I felt that other movies could have won this. 

The Amazing Spiderman

Last but not least, this movie is not showing anymore but it was sooo good!
Exciting, Touching, Sad, Romantic. 4.5/5 for this!

p.s: unable to embed a trailer, youtube it!
I heard it is very different from the previous Spiderman(s) though, for example, him producing the web, but then again, it is said to be similar to the comic.
Anyone?

This year I realized that action pack movies are actually really worthy to watch.
p.s: I used to prefer chick flick, teenage drama, comedy and romance stuff. Girls being girls :p
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continuing on, I've to shift focus to projects immediately.
God Bless Me and You.

No comments: