Saturday, August 4, 2012

Just me typing away on the screen of the iphone as the time flicked to 2am.
I've a love-hate relationship with cooling nights because my mind wander off too much on such nights.

Life's cruel and unfair, we're left with no choice but to either take it & make the best out of it or not take it & probably screw yourself all over again. This life cycle is pre-planned and living in the satanic world is definitely terrible.

Be brave you guys. I live by the rule: Perseverance Yields Success. Believing and having faith is important too. One thing though, fate, luck & chance plays around. So mind what you do, because every action has a consequence.

I can't convey my thoughts into words at this moment. I'm certain that my words are messed up but I hope you (whoever that actually bothers) get me . It's fine actually, i just love to write to please myself, because I wanna keep my memories by penning it down.

I kinda want the world to end, and I'm really curious what would happen after that. Would I be actually be experiencing it for myself or just put into deep sleep and disappear from the earth?

p.s: totally not pessimistic here. Don't you wonder too? Maybe I'm weird. Night!

No comments: