Saturday, July 27, 2013

I missed out writing for the past months, since December 2012 I reckon. I wish I have sufficient pictures and information to pen about. A part of my memories is gonna to be left in my brain. 

For now, I shall recall the 4 months that I spent working in a bank. Never thought that I would ever work in one because it is a totally different field from what I studied. Although the older traditional generation always proclaim that working in the bank is good & safe. 

It was pretty tedious and mundane. Because of the complicated process and various departments. Boy, someone new would totally be overwhelmed. I took over the role at the headquarters fortunately because i always wanted try working at the CBD area, with the view of Singapore's skyline. 
Anyway, it was a fulfilling experience - ups and downs. No regrets because I enjoy learning different new things. Also made new acquaintances who really helped me throughout. 
I think i kinda lost the skill to make friends and communicate. It is bad that sometimes when I am free, I rather coop at home instead of having the fun I dream to have.. 

Well fate will bring me to where God has planned for me to go. 

Since I have decided to embark on new journey with another company, God will guide me along the way and hopefully things will run smoothly as I planned. Life is rather in order: checked. To save money for future/travel/materialistic wants: progressing.

Until the next time when i am available, I may spam a pictorial of my Dec 2012 trip to Bangkok and April 2014 trip to Bali! I have a week of rest day before taking on the new job. Suppose it's too last minute to plan a short trip. I love traveling and my dream is to visit Europe for a long holiday! 

No comments: