Monday, July 8, 2013

Do you know that Singaporeans spent 12% more shopping online in 2013 than 2012? - Paypal



Today i chanced upon a social media page that introduced something that everybody would love. Shopping!
Shopping is definitely a necessity - fashion, entertainment, household. Everyone has a different lifestyle.. 
I love shopping because of the instant thrill of grabbing it off the racks and my heart screaming inside "Yay it finally belongs to me!!"



Impulsive wouldn't be the word for me because I take time to consider if I would really use the product, the frequency of usage and price. During the "consideration period", I tend to spend more time on window shopping to search for the best deal in town so I could avoid the feeling of regret. Cognitive dissonance.

Do you consider yourself as a smart shopper? Maybe not yet, but after the end of my post, you definitely would!! 

Personally I have experienced countless times when I bought an item at its normal price but to face disappointment after a few days/weeks when there's a sale. That frustrated moment of "What a waste, I could have save some bucks / spent it elsewhere". 

Purchasing power for a 20 year old diploma fresh grad into the business world: average. Of course I would want to make my dollars worthy. Who wouldn't? 
At this age cycle, I barely find time to window shop freely due to the 9-5. Perhaps you are in the same predicament too?

NOW, here's the catch: With save22.com.sg we can put our concerns aside!! It displays the promotion ad in different categories via its website.


It's convenient, hassle free and saves your dollars while being able to buy what you need/want! The best part: the website is updated daily!! You can also click 'nearby promos' so you can even grab stuff nearby when at the last hour.



Now you can stitch the hole in your pocket and satisfy your shopping demand! (:

disclaimer: photo from google/screenshot from save22.com.sg

No comments: