Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Good day guys. I finally managed to change my blog design. Been really sick of how boring it looked like. 
This time round, I used Blogger Design Template. It may not been the best but definitely something different and lovely! 
Colors revolve around pink, purple, red, black and white. I love it!! And best of all, doves at the side. Magical design that I always wanted and after exploring around, I found it! Hurray (:

--------------------

This week has been sailing past real smooth and relaxing. Last week of school and bam, done with 3.1! :D
Internship result will be released on 10 Sep and starts on 12 Sep.
Way too quick, slightly not prepared but very excited! I really hope that I will be able to excel in the firm that I am given and have lots of fun while experiencing the corporate world!

Till then, work and more (:

No comments: