Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I love watching movies in theatre (and at home via Funshion), because it is a form of entertainment with your family, friends and bf/gf.

The first film I watched in the cinema was 'I Do', the local production. I was P6 then! Was a fairly good kid when I was younger, probably due to the fact of growing up in a traditional family and studying > Going out and spending time on other stuff. 

So anyway, I caught these recent shows and would like to share with you guys before I drift to lala land :p


Just as the poster shows, this film used a lot of cartoon-like-characters.
I enjoyed the show somehow because the content was interesting and it kept me 'gasping in fright during some parts'.
Gosh I dislike watching horror shows okay! Even though this is created in cartoon form and had comedy & touching (with some lame infatuation) bits, but I was disgusted with the zombies. Ew! 
Thus, 3.5/5 for this one! 
Now you can let the zombies creep you out, trailer below! 



I am flabbergasted by this amazing movie. Personally, I watched the previous Step Up(s) via Funshion. 
It was excellent of course, but this recent one beat all dance movie hands down!! 

I loved every second of the movie. It was creative, well-coordinated, sexily fun and simply perfect (especially every idea about the dances).
I can't even find a flaw. Plus it had some comedy in it.
But of course, the story revolves around dance, friendship, romance and conflicts. The storyline is simple but the delivery was wonderful. 

You got to catch this, no regrets! 5/5


Side note, intern begins on wednesday. I'm fresking out coz of the rough lonely journey. I hope I'd be fine. If this is where fate brings me, I'll make the best out of it. All the best to Year 3 poly students! Especially my lovely friends taking time to read this. 

No comments: