Monday, September 17, 2012

Rushing out a quick post before I prepare for bed.
If you aren't aware, I'm on my internship period now...
It is SO different from attending school.

When you're enrolled in school, esp poly, the timings are irregular and there's a 15 mins grace (for TP at least), I'm usually punctual but somehow, it isn't as tiring because you get to 'relax' in tutorials or lectures. It is fun because your friends are there and you can dress, do and say how you like.
BUT,
During internship, it is slightly different. You learn and have fun at a different environment. You interact with adults that may not communicate like your era. You must be punctual (no grace period), you must be on your best behavior (be yourself still, no one like a fake person). It is worse for me because I'm alone ): It is definitely lonely, but independent is a must since I'm 19.

I'm enjoying it so far, though the usual complains of getting up early, walking from the bus stop/train station to my work place is a terror. Strain on my feet (although I don't wear heels) and I feel that they're crying for help :/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANYWAY, visited Red Star Restaurant for dim sum with family before intern started!
It was expensive and average. But the ambiance is lovely, because it brings back olden memories, the deco and feel is right.
Swee Choon is a better choice for price & product, but it is like a coffeeshop environment.






Painted candy nails a week before intern started. 
I wanna paint them soon but doubt I have the time. DANG. 
Spent soooo long to do it. Madness.


Day 1: Already looking and feeling tired. Lol. 
Went a couple of shopping trips and got mainly tops. 
This is one. On the journey on changing the wardrobe from dull to colorful! YAY :D
$$$ come to me!


Dressed down abit coz I thought I was too formal, but I always dress vice versa from my colleagues.


The weekend finally arrived and it was bf time! (:


#ootd today. Sudden interest in bright colors and quirky designs. 
I have so many things in mind to buy, but halting because I don't wanna overspend.


Have a great 3 months fellow mates!
And may time pass fast and fun! :D




No comments: