Friday, November 30, 2012

Grew older in just 3 months

On the last day of internship, I am filled with mixed feelings, joy that it has ended because I feel exhausted after the working every day yet sadness because that this beautiful journey has to come to an end.
I've met the most helpful and friendly team although office politics are still present. Every individual is unique in their own ways and have inspired me in one way or another.
It has been a wonderful time, despite the complains of waking early/working late. I had fun while learning. What more can I ask for? I am grateful and thankful that I was accepted into the company despite doing horribly during the interview.
I was brought here by the Power of J. God and J. Christ. It was by fate that I met the wise ones.
I am taught to look back at my beginning, my roots. So here I am giving thanks.

Thank you to the awesome Branding team that showered care.
Thank you to my School for selecting me to this company.
Thank you to my Liaison Officer for doing a great job to ensure that I am safe and cared for.
Thank you to my Family for the forgiveness in my overbearing ways.
Thank you to the Boyfriend for picking me up whenever he could.
Thank you to my Friends who have encouraged and supported me along the way.

Thank you J. God and J. Christ for giving me a healthy life and providing me with all that I have.

Love you for reading my lengthy thanksgiving.
I want to thank you too, for supporting my online diary regardless of my dullness.

So much love in this post.
Sending more the next time when I find time to write again.

No comments: