Saturday, December 29, 2012

Time check: 4.04am
I really should wander into sleepyland but just couldn't because I've been out of this blog for so long.
The guilt feeling inside me is too much because I love writing and keeping my memories alive but I'm so busy that I'm afraid that I'll forget the details in my life..

The super main reason of my lack of me is because of the last leap in polytechnic.
If you think PSLE/Olevels/Poly year 1 & 2 is tough, you're wrong. Year 3 is the worst.
You may have less subjects but the difference is that in Y3, we only have 8 academic week, and about 3 weeks of break in between.
We're all facing the challenge of working under pressure and to quicken out steps. Really hope everything works out perfectly.

Before I go, Here's a checklist of my missing updates.
- USS last post
- Batam trip?
- Christmas & Thai trip
- random updates (if time is on my side)

Thanks for visiting bye!

No comments: