Monday, February 18, 2013

three.zero.five.am.

Developed the ability of being nocturnal in the past three months of staying up late for the sake of projects. Suffering from the side effects of panda eye now..

Ended my three years of tertiary life last week, without a bang unfortunately. The celebration of learning (COL) fell on Valentines' Day, actually thought that I could attend it before joining the boyfriend for dinner but he booked out earlier than expected.
So had to forgo the last and only formal marketing event with my mate (if you ever read this, I am really sorry for 'abandoning' you)

Now that the planned education has rounded up. I am quite lost. Reading all that tweets or browsing pictures of friends in university made it a little more confusing. I don't have someone to ask about university (business/marketing) stuff - can't recall anyone. No idea about which university to take up (not smart enough to meet the standards of the top few, can't go overseas to study, don't know which is good).
I have so many things in mind to do but lack of a push..

Shall go dream about my life from now on, hope you've luck with yours too! :)


three.two.five.am

No comments: